Morning all! I thought I'd pop in to let you know that I've been featured in an article written by Paddy Hintz, a journalist at The Courier Mail newspaper here in Brisbane.


You can check out the full article here. Thanks so much Paddy for the feature.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. We had a lovely day, shared with family who joined us here for lots of food, a drink or two and the traditional Singstar challenge which lasted well into the wee hours. I'm sure our neighbours thank their lucky stars we live on acreage, as none of us could remotely be described as singers, but what we lack in talent we more than make up for with enthusiasm! Today the crew have braved the dismal weather and headed off to Noosa, which leaves me with the whole day to myself. I'm looking forward to doing nothing more than mooching around, enjoying a good book and a dvd or two, and after the frantic lead-up to the big day, I can't think of anything I'd rather be doing. 

Hope Santa was kind to you all, and I'm looking forward to catching up with your news over the next few weeks. I have lots of exciting plans for this little blog of mine, and I can't wait to share them with you all. I love the start of a new year - so many exciting possibilities!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top