I've been waiting very impatiently for the latest issue of Ivy and Piper to go live.... it's a fantastic magazine, put together by the very talented local duo of Melanie Parker and Elizabeth Raptis. But even more exciting is that one of my favourite local shops, Hamptons Home Living, has been featured in the latest issue. And if you look closely, there's some artwork on the walls that you just might recognise.

..do these blue and white prints look familiar?


 ...sea fans in charcoal displayed amongst all of Hamptons gorgeous wares



beautiful, no?

Hamptons is one of the lovely stores stocking my artwork, and I was so thrilled to see them featured. There was a real local flavour to this issue, with another of my fave Brissie stores, Magnolia Interiors, sharing the limelight.




If you haven't already checked it out, head on over to Ivy & Piper for all the good stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top