Do you ever sit back and realise how lucky you are? I try to take the time out to appreciate all the good things, and lately I've had plenty of reasons to be grateful. It's been really busy on the work front, but when work means meeting up with lovely clients, in their gorgeous homes, I'm not complaining. Over the past weeks, I've taken a couple of road trips to the beautiful Byron Bay region. It's one of my favourite places on earth, and to top it off, I was honoured to have been invited to one of the most stunning homes I've ever seen. Let me set the scene for you: a beautifully restored farmhouse, set in rolling green countryside in the Byron hinterland. I know. I've been intently plotting and planning my move there ever since, and as I can't manage to persuade the current owners to part with their lovely home (yet), I guess I'll have to find an alternative. So take a look at a few options I've come up with......

Firstly, there's Coorabella, a bohemian old dame in the most amazing location. On the market for a cool $8mil+ (here's the link while it lasts)...







I have to admit - I'm imagining this painted with lashings of white paint...

Or how about Bandongrove - still one of my faves. Sadly, it was sold a few years ago...I just wasn't quick enough to pay my $7.5mil...

perfection

 garage/cinema/rumpus/servants' quarters

 it's all in the details



stunning home in a stunning location

Ah, the serenity.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top