Unlike some people, I always enjoy Mondays. For the past four years, I've had the pleasure of getting together with a fabulous group of ladies, on the pretense of teaching them to paint. Really, the art is just a small part of our day. We laugh, talk, eat, laugh, chat, eat, laugh, eat some more.....and maybe get some painting done too!

To make it even more fun, classes are held at the home of the gorgeous S, who lives in a beautiful spot near the water. Doesn't sound much like work, does it? Here's a pic of the kind of view we get to enjoy every week:






Oh, and to make things even more fun, I'm helping S with the renovation of her lovely beach house. I'll try to get some decent photos today of what we've done so far, it's looking great already.

I have a busy few days ahead this week, but I'll make sure I get the little giveaway I mentioned organised and underway. Hope you all have a great Monday too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top