Well, we're still chugging along on the beach house makeover I mentioned here, where I shared a few of the pieces we're using in the master bedroom. While we're waiting for some of the accessories to arrive, I thought I'd show you what we've pulled together for a little vignette in the living area. We've already bought new sofas, dining chairs, an ottoman and console table, and the new paintwork looks sensational. I've designed a new painting for the space, which will sit above the reclaimed timber console table:






We may use these lamps, which echo the silver leaf in the painting, or maybe some with clear glass bases




and we have a vintage french dough bowl to add as well...



..along with lots more gorgeous bits and pieces. Suzi is such a joy to work with, and it's really been a dream job. As soon as my suppliers hurry up and send me the rest of our goodies, I'll show you exactly what we've been up to!

I'm really enjoying the first few days of spring here in Brisbane, the weather is glorious - 28 degrees yesterday - and I'm hoping to spend the day at the beach tomorrow. 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend too,





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top