I've been planning on doing some watercolours of sea fans for some time now, and yesterday I managed to finish two. I've always loved artwork featuring pressed seaweed specimens and coral, and with these paintings I've tried to capture the look and feel of vintage botanicals, collected and framed.


 slightly skewed photo, but you get the idea





I'm thinking I might add these to my new range of artwork, and here's a preview of some other colour options I'm considering:


charcoal

red

aqua

green


So, what do you think? How about the colours - maybe you have some other suggestions? I'd love to know your thoughts. You guys are always so helpful, so any comments would be gratefully received!

Now that I've started these, I have lots of other ideas - just not enough hours in the day. I'm sure I'm not alone there!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top