It's been so nice to finally get back into the studio over the weekend, and I definitely made the most of it. I've got some new blue and white paintings on the go, and yesterday I finished the first of them. I was commissioned to paint an antique chinoiserie plate to add my my client's collection, and here it is:


 'Chinoiserie in Ming'
watercolour and pencil on paper
210mm x 297mm (8.3" x 11.7")
original sold, prints for sale now on Etsy


I've often been asked whether my Chinoiserie series would ever be available in other colourways. Another client of mine collects vintage china in red, as does my lovely mum (I'll share some pics soon of her huge collection) so it was logical that these followed:



  'Chinoiserie in Pink'
watercolour and pencil on paper
210mm x 297mm (8.3" x 11.7")
 prints for sale now on Etsy



 'Chinoiserie in Ruby'
watercolour and pencil on paper
210mm x 297mm (8.3" x 11.7")
prints for sale now on Etsy



And that's not all.....check out my Etsy shop over the coming days for lots more new goodies, in all sorts of glorious colours. If you 'like' my Facebook page, or follow me on Twitter, you'll be the first to know whenever a new painting is added. So pop on over, I'd love to see you there!

And before I forget. I will make sure I reply personally to each and every one of you that commented and messaged me recently. I've read and appreciated every one, so thank you and I'll make sure I reply over the coming week. Another twenty or so hours in each day would be rather handy right now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top