This morning, my art studio had a super-fast mini-makeover, ready for some glamour shots. I thought you might like to see how it's looking nowdays, complete with a couple of blue and white paintings you may recognise. Although I didn't have the time (or the team of stylists) to pull off a re-do anywhere near as fabulous as Martha's, it's nice to change things up once in a while. And while blue is the order of the day now, it will probably sport pinks and oranges next week. Which is half the fun of course.


 hmm, should have ironed that cover - if only I had some minions to do that for me. Note to self - put teenagers to work pronto. 



 these particular prints are approx 11" x 20" , and framed without a mat in a 15mm profile frame. I'll be adding another three to the wall as soon as I can add more hangers - these ones promptly fell off as soon as these photos were taken!



I also want to thank each and every one of you for your lovely messages and emails about my Martha Stewart feature. You're all absolutely fabulous and I'm so happy to be able to share it with you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.




all photos and artwork copyright Kerri Shipp 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top