I don't know about you, but I'm loving all the new online mags that are popping up here, there and everywhere. As a hard-core magazine junkie, I can't get enough, and the newest kid on the block is High Gloss. If I happen to go awol for a while, you'll know where to find me - I'll be devouring every morsel. Here's a taste:





 all images courtesy High Gloss magazine


With all the food analogies in this post, thanks for all your thoughts and emails yesterday. Your encouragement (and stories very similar to mine!) helped no end. You'll be pleased to know I was a very brave girl and took myself off to visit my friendly dentist, who thankfully was not sporting a novelty mask. It seems I've done quite a number on that tooth of mine (probably because I've avoided said friendly dentist for well over a year now) and I'll need to go back again on Saturday. So kids, don't do what I do - visit your dentist regularly and don't be a big girls' blouse about it. Of course, when this tooth is as good as new, I can't guarantee I'll take my own advice :)

Enjoy your day everyone, and keep your fingers crossed for our friends in North Queensland. Our thoughts are with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top