Just popping in for a quick hello this morning to share the latest painting in my new 'Interior Portraits' series - 'Abstract Ikat'. If the mood strikes you can check it out over in my Etsy shop.

'Abstract Ikat'
watercolour and gouache on paper
210mm x 297 mm 


Although it was a little time-consuming, painting the ikat pattern was very therapeutic - my version of meditation. I'm having a ball with this series, and have lots more to come. Think cabinets, chairs, mirrors, consoles....they're all due to make an appearance very soon.

If you have a favourite room, real or imagined, that you'd like immortalised, I'm now offering custom commissions. Feel free to drop me a line for all the deets.

Righto, no rest for the wicked. Obviously that means I have a busy weekend ahead :) Hope you all have a great one, and I'll catch you next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top